1) The ground of being, the source, the ultimate field, the light, that which connects us all and expresses itself through all that is. Some call it God, some Higher Power, some Yahweh . . and on and on and on. By whatever name and however we see it, it is and was and will be.
2) My friend through everything in my life, my caretaker, my travel companion, the one who’s always there – my sister.
3) Friends and family and their love and support. Their care and concern. Their love and affection. Their help in times of trouble. Their sharing. Their presence and existence.
4) Healers. All those who help us heal in many ways. Nurses and technicians and doctors and energy workers and acupuncturists and massage therapists. All healers. All those who pray and send good energy. And those who excel in sharing and sending good mojo!
5) The earth. Trees and oceans and mountains and leaves and flowers and rocks and meadows and deserts and swamps and sand and Spanish moss and . . . well, everything in nature.
7) The internet, especially social media. For when we can’t be together in person. The connector, a web, that no other generation has had. A way for us to share and be, real time, in places far and near.